Auditing the Casino Floor: A Handbook for Auditing the Casino Cage, Table Games, and Slot Operations by Craig Robinson
- 1391 downloads at 34 mb/s
Size PDF book: 1525 kb
- Identify auditing objectives for each aspect of casino auditing.
- Plan audits geared to particular casino operations.
- Utilize specific auditing techniques for fills, jackpots, and payouts.
- Address individual risks inherent in casino games.
- Verify cash controls are effecient and effective.
- Comply with industry regulations.
- Develop audit reports and provide expert follow-up.
Format: odf, lit, fb2, ibooks, mobi, cb7, azf
Publisher: Institute of Internal Auditors (November 1, 2001)
Title: Auditing the Casino Floor: A Handbook for Auditing the Casino Cage, Table Games, and Slot Operations