Test of Understanding College Economics: Test Booklets (set of 25) - Macroeconomics by Phillip Saunders
- 1575 downloads at 34 mb/s
Size PDF book: 1750 kb
Test of Understanding in College Economics: Examiner's Manual - ISBN 1561836095
The Council for Economic Education envisions a world in which people are empowered through economic and financial literacy to make informed and responsible choices throughout their lives as consumers, savers, investors, workers, citizens, and participants in our global economy.
Some of the areas in K-12 education we publish in include:
- Establishing and building credit
- Managing personal finances
- Understanding economics on a local, national, and global level
- Using economics in other subject areas: Social Studies, Geography, History, etc.
Format: odf, lit, fb2, ibooks, mobi, cb7, azf
Publisher: National Council on Economic Education (June 1, 2005)
Subcategory: Schools & Teaching
Title: Test of Understanding College Economics: Test Booklets (set of 25) - Macroeconomics